- Joel Otero is a martial arts instructor who has not lost sight of the most important aspect of martial arts. Basics! In a time where flips and spins seem to dominate martial arts competition, Master Jao has made sure to instill in his students the value of strong basics as a foundation to more difficult techniques
- Jao Burgos, is an amazing martial artist and talented tricker who has truely given back to the community. Jao has gone out of his way for his friends, students, and everyone in between. I strongly recommend his school to anyone interested in learning martial arts, or learning more about themselves.
- Training with Master Jao is a truly unique experience. He has a gift. Whether he’s teaching 50 students or just one single student he finds a way to reach each and every student on a one on one basis. Whether you’re interested in tricking or MMA Master Jao is an incredible martial artist and will be able to train you like the champions
- Master Otero’s attitude, instruction, and approach to training is unlike any other. His training has conditioned me to succeed in various parts of my life. The possibilities are endless in a program of this caliber. A remarkable experience where you become family, and not just a student.
Sergio Toj Rose
- One of the most excited passionate trainer that I ever trained with. When you work out with him you feel that energy, makes you excited to do the workout, one of the best in the business. Really loves to serve people continue the good work
- JAO’s is an amazing martial arts school for anyone who is passionate about martial arts. Master Jao is a great instructor who makes sure you get real quality training you won’t find anywhere else. Truly an awesome place.”
- Jao is one of the most well respected men I know. I have been training with him for a while and i can honestly say that there is nobody else id rather train with. His school is a family oriented school where students come to train, learn new techniques, and have fun. I have never met a martial arts instructor with more passion to raise champions then Jao. i definitely recommend JAO martial arts.
- Jao’s is a haven for anyone who has any kind of interest in martial arts. Be it traditional, tournament training, grappling or martial arts tricking, jao’s is the place to be. He’s helped mold the next generation of martial artists.
- Joel Otero is a phenomenal instructor with incredible talent and a perfectionist when it comes to the teaching and training in the martial arts. His dedication to the art, as well as sport, makes Mr. Otero and the JAO Martial Arts Academy a premier center for you or your loved ones to train. I highly recommend it!
- His sidekicks leave you breathless and give you an aftertaste.